The Website Owner must have the right in its absolute direction at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services or any page of this website.
By posting any information or other material on the web site (including posting messages, uploading files, inputting data or engaging in any other form of communication), the user grants to the owner a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, unrestricted, worldwide licence to do the following in respect of the information or material:
- Use, copy, sublicense, redistribute, adapt, transmit, publish and/or broadcast, publicly perform or display, and
- Sublicense to any third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted. The foregoing grant includes the right to exploit all proprietary rights in any such information or other material including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any jurisdiction worldwide.
The user expressly waives in favour of the website and any other party authorised by the website all moral rights and any similar rights in any jurisdiction, which the user may have or hereafter acquire in respect of any relevant communication or other material. At the request of the website and expense of the user, the user will execute and deliver to the website such instruments and take such other actions as may be required to carry out this grant of licence and waiver.
All materials, text, graphics, information, software and advertisements on the Website is copyright © 2020 Catholic Cemeteries and Crematoria.
The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you or through this Website remain the property of the Website Owner or its licensors, and are protected by international and Australian trademark and copyright laws. All such rights are reserved by the Website Owner and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. The contents of the website are published in real-time, must not be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded to a third party, transmitted, posted or distributed in any way, electronically or otherwise, without the express written authorisation of the Website Owner.
The website contains facilities by which members of the community, businesses and other organisations can provide information, offers, notices and other information to other users. It is a condition of use of any such facility that none of the following occurs:
- the restriction or inhibition on any other user from using or enjoying any public communication facility;
- the posting or transmission of any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information or material of any kind including, without limitation, any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law;
- the posting or transmission of any material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including material which is an invasion of any privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or any other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or relevant right holder;
- the posting or transmission of any material of any kind which contains a virus or other harmful component;
- the deletion of any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded; or
- the downloading of any file posted by any other user of a public interface if the user knows, or reasonably ought to know, that the file cannot legally be distributed in such manner.
The Website Owner will monitor and review the contents of the website. The Website Owner reserves the right to co-operate fully with any law enforcement authority in any jurisdiction in respect of any lawful direction or request to disclose the identity or other information in respect of anyone posting any materials which violate any applicable or relevant law.
The Website Owner will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website, or due to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any Linked Sites
By posting any information or other material on the website (including posting messages, uploading files, inputting data or engaging in any other form of communication), the user grants to the Website Owner a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, unrestricted, worldwide licence to do the following in respect of the information or material:
- use, copy, sublicense, redistribute, adapt, transmit, publish and/or broadcast, publicly perform or display; and
- sublicense to any third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted.
The foregoing grant includes the right to exploit all proprietary rights in any such information or other material including, but not limited to, rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any jurisdiction worldwide. The user expressly waives in favour of the website and any other party authorised by the website all moral rights and any similar rights in any jurisdiction, which the user may have or hereafter acquire in respect of any relevant communication or other material. At the request of the website and expense of the user, the user will execute and deliver to the website such instruments and take such other actions as may be required to carry out this grant of licence and waiver.
Subject to any non-excludable consumer guarantees and other consumer protection provisions set out in the Australian Consumer Law, the material displayed on this website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
To the fullest extent permitted by law the Website Owner hereby expressly excludes all warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity, and must not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, but without limitation for, to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, arising our of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites, and any materials posted on those Linked Sites, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
This does not affect the Website Owner’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
The Website Owner may terminate access to the website at any time without giving any explanation or justification for the termination of access, and the Website Owner will have no liability for any costs, losses or damages of any kind arising as a consequence of terminating access to the website.
The owner does not store or receive any credit card details used through the online payment facility. All credit card transactions are processed through a third party supplier.
Information for the purpose of contacting a subscriber or a purchaser is stored in the owners secure data base and is strictly used for the intended purpose only.It is not released to any parties outside of the owner and the payment facility provider.
This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia, where the website is hosted. The user irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
If any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the agreement, which will continue in full force and effect. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Requests and inquiries about information contained in this site should be forwarded to:
Catholic Cemeteries & Crematoria.
Level 2, 11 Murray Rose Avenue
Sydney Olympic Park, NSW 2127
T: 02-8713-5712 | F: 02-8713-5770
Copyright © Catholic Cemeteries Board 2021
Copyright © Macarthur Memorial Park 2021
Requests and inquiries about information contained in this site should be forwarded to:
Macarthur Memorial Park
166 – 176 St Andrews Road, Varroville NSW 2566
Phone: 1800 086 689